• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Necromancer Q&A: Let's ask Orcus some questions!

physicscarp

Explorer
After all this Necro-goodness, I hate to ask, but is there a projected release date for Glades of Death? The website and forums still list Januray. Thanks.

DaveStebbins

First Post
Oh man! Just when I had decided not to spend as much on RPGs this year. Two MUST BUYS! Dang, well, that much less for everyone else, I guess.

(Dave goes to get a sweatshirt, and the thermostat goes down another couple of degrees.)

Orcus

First Post
Yep, Glades is April. I love the cover.

CC Revised was mentioned. That was another reason I didnt want to rush into a revision for Tome.

Clark

JoeGKushner

First Post
Well, CC Revised was a dog.

Without having the book with me, I can point out that the 3.5 conversions weren't always accurate, that 95% of the art was the same, bad art that was in the first book, and that the book was fluffed by making that bad art bigger than it originally was.

It was better than the first book by leaps and bounds but if you didn't like the art in the first book, having it made bigger and uglier for more money didn't help anyone.

PatrickLawinger

First Post
Glades

Glades is coming out in April. We made a printer change that altered our release schedule for early 2005. After about July we should be back on track. We try to keep that info updated on our boards.

As Glades gets closer I'll post more about some of the material in the book, including info on the adventures, on the Necromancer Games boards.

Patrick

jester47

First Post
You know, it just occured to me:

1. The ToH 3.5 PDF is coming out.
2. My ToH 3.0 is falling appart, even after repair and sending it in and trading it out.
3. Now, there are places that will do a stitched binding for you for a fee.
4. It occurs to me that I may take my ToH 3.0 in and have them use the cover to bind a printing of the PDF into the cover. I can comission glossy paper, and have them stitch it.
5. Cost is not an object, I would pay $50 bucks for a meatspace copy of an updated ToH.

Aaron.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads