Need a few good pirate names and pirate ship names

El Mahdi

Muad'Dib of the Anauroch
For some reason or another I got a pack for this little ship battle game where you build the ships out of cards you punched the pieces out of. Anyway the upshot of that is one of the ships I got was the Longshanks which I thought was a terribly cool name. Evidently it was supposed to be pretty fast.

Yep, that's the Pirates Collectible Pocketmodel game from WizKids (WizKids - Pirates of the Spanish Main). It's a very addictive, collectible, beer-and-pretzels game. I even use the ships for RPG representations of ship combat (ship minis). It's also been expanded into an RPG (PiratesoftheSpanishMainRPG) licensed by Pinnacle (Welcome to Pinnacle's Weird Website!).

Mallus

Legend
Chronic: Sloop Dog
That's great!

And thanks... if I ever get a chance to play the hip hop pirate I made up -- Irate P. tha Pi-rate G -- I now have the perfect name for his ship.

Here's my suggestion, The Ocular Bastard. It's the ship of the Crimson Orb, a beholder pirate.

Silver Moon

Adventurer
Yep, that's the Pirates Collectible Pocketmodel game from WizKids (WizKids - Pirates of the Spanish Main). It's a very addictive, collectible, beer-and-pretzels game. I even use the ships for RPG representations of ship combat (ship minis). It's also been expanded into an RPG (PiratesoftheSpanishMainRPG) licensed by Pinnacle (Welcome to Pinnacle's Weird Website!).

Addicted to this form of 'plastic crack' myself. At some point next year I'll be running a major pirate module where approximately 300 of the ships will be in play simultaneously. Tentatively calling the module "Battle of the Five Navies".

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
More Ships:

The Toothsome Wench
Roger's Folly
The Drunken Mermaid
The Hellwind
The Suicide King
The Fancy Lass
Stormcrow