• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

need a level 10+ adventure

Havlo

First Post
I am starting a level 10 campaign soon, and have never played that high in 3.5. I am looking for a published adventure around that level, preferably a mini campaign, or something I can turn into a campaign. Suggestions?

ajanders

Explorer
Adventure Resources

What style of adventure are you looking for?
Dungeon crawl, political, action, horror?

What resources do you have available -- Dungeons, Web access, budget, time?

Havlo

First Post
I'm looking for a good mix of dungeon crawl, urban, action, wilderness, not necessarily much political, maybe a journey to the planes. In short a little of everything, as far as the campaign is concerned. As far as resources, I have most of the WotC books, Dragon, Dungeon, online access, pretty much anything I could ever need.

ajanders

Explorer
Humm...

Let me think a bit...
The back half of Shackled City springs to mind: you're starting with Test of the Smoking Eye, which opens up with a random babau attack. From there you can follow along as written with planar adventures, lots of heads to knock together, and a few interesting political and tactical challenges.

The Istivin cycle starts at level 11, if you like Greyhawk -- I don't think it should be hard to cut it back a little for your PC's. Much of it could be handled with making the monsters tactics change, and since most of them are insane, you can handwave their lack of clever strategy. Otherwise, it should play out pretty nicely as written.

That's the first cut. Do we need to get more obscure?

Havlo

First Post
I was actually looking at the second half of Shackled City (although I was going to start with Demonskar Legacy, since it leads directly into Test of the Smoking Eye), but I have only read the summaries of the adventures and not the whole things, so I don't have all the details. Have you played through them? How do they run?

Remove ads