• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Need a map?

Lichemaster

Explorer
Using Nentir vale for War of the Lance Campaign and for my second group want to use ????

Looking at the Elsir vale? maybe? can anyone suggest a map of similar make for adventure ideas?

I print them up and stick them on the wall, the Nentir vale took 36 pages. :)

Balesir

Adventurer
Well, there's a variety of sources I have maps from:

RPG Wikia has several useful pages including maps, like this one of the Nentir Vale region. Click the map for a full map image.

This is a map and article on Fallcrest, the main town of the Nentir Vale.

And this is a high-res map of the board for the "Conquest of Nerath" board game. This is the wider PoL world that includes (top left corner) the Nentir Vale.

Lichemaster

Explorer
I have been using the Nentire Vale map for one of my Campaigns

I was looking for another map Drawn in the same style but not the Elsir Vale for my second group.
But with all the Dungeon content in the Elsir vale I may just use it?

MoutonRustique

Explorer
[MENTION=11382]Lichemaster[/MENTION] - how much did that map run you?

Or, in regular English-speak : how much did it cost to print/have print that map of the Nentir Vale ?

I see all the maps people are printing and tiles and stuff - I can't figure out how it's done without being incredibly prohibitive in terms of cost...

Lichemaster

Explorer
I used postrazor, you can Google it's fee, then look for youtube video in the same search. Watch it.

Then found a size i liked and converted it to a PDF with post razor saved it. Placed it on a usb stick drove to staples used the colour printer with usb capabilities printed up the 36 pages.
36 times .38 cents is $13.68 plus $2 for a glue stick and masking tape.
Under $16

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads