• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Need a new smart phone from Sprint

So, my contract with T-Mobile is up next month, and I want to switch to Sprint. The problem is that they don't carry my Blackberry Curve, so I need a new phone. Any ideas?

I like playing media, and use the GPS and mapping pretty often, but other than that I just need email. Cool programs are definitely a plus. I always hear rumors about gaming stuff for smart phones, but so far I've been unable to find anything.

Thanks for the help.

Max

First Post
Sprint has the Blackberry Curve. They just recently released it (finally). It is showing out of stock on their website, however.

Max

player 2

First Post
Sprint has the Blackberry Curve. They just recently released it (finally). It is showing out of stock on their website, however.

Max

This is the problem I'm currently having. I have Sprint, and need a new phone, but no one has the Curve in stock. I'll likely jump over to AT&T when the new iPhone comes out on 7/11.

Max

Excellent, thanks for the help. Hopefully they'll actually have some by the time my contract is up.

Too bad they don't seem to use the sim cards t-mobile phones use. It sucks to have to re-buy the same phone.

Nareau

Explorer
I've got an Audiovox 6700, and I've been overall very pleased with it.

If you can stick it out for a few months, it might be worth waiting for an Android capable phone. Sprint is part of the Open Handset Alliance, so hopefully they'll be among the first to carry them in the US.

Nareau

Mercule

Adventurer
I like my HTC. It doesn't look like my model is still in production, but the Touch Pro looks slick. It's Windows Mobile 6.1, so may not be your thing if Blackberry is important.

Remove ads