• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Need Gamers in NoVA/DC/MD area

Aries_Omega

Explorer
I am looking for gamers to play in an ongoing AD&D 3.5 campaign on Friday afternoons...yes...afternoons. Long story as to way afternoons but yes...afternoons. If you are interested and want to know more of the meat & potatoes PM me.

Aries_Omega

Explorer
An Update

I posted earlier looking for gamers on a Friday afternoon. I recently had a schedule change and now have off Tuesday and Wednesdays off instead. I need players for a AD&D 3.5 game, set in a homebrew setting. We are more into story and plot development rather then kicking in doors, killing goblins and stealing loot...then asking "hey why are we down here again"?

If you are interested please PM me and we will chit chat.

SignOtheTimes

First Post
Not intending to hijack (more like piggyback) on this thread -- I'm looking for players for a Spycraft 2.0 game in the Alexandria area, preferably on Tuesday evenings, though that is possibly flexible depending on other players.

S-Directive exists -- that's all a junior operative can be
certain of. Most probably privately believe that it's a black
division funded with money from the CIA, MI6, possibly even
someone else, but, truthfully, nothing is certain. That
information is need to know, and according to their superiors,
there is no need for them to know, only to operate as told.
What you begin to suspect as you officially end your training
period, is that, truly, nothing, no action, no matter how dark,
is truly beyond S-Directive. It may truly be all a matter of
degrees...

If you've read this and are thinking of Alias, The Bourne
Identity, La Femme Nikita, or 24, then you're right on target.

SignOtheTimes

First Post
Aries_Omega -- got your PM, sent a reply via email (what with being a non-paid subscriber). Not sure if you got it (Yahoo can be like that sometimes).

Remove ads