• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Need help finding gaming supplies.

Bob5th

First Post
My gaming group has always used grease pens (see attachment) to mark on their character sheets. Of course the sheet is in a plastic sleeve.

My problem is that over the years these pens have gotten lost like most pens do. Does anyone have any idea where I could buy some of these online. Or does anyone have other ideas for how to mark a character sheet with something that doesn't come off accidentally but can still be erased fairly simply.

Thanks for any help you can give.

Attachments

• GreasePen.jpg
    GreasePen.jpg
    607.6 KB · Views: 46

thalmin

Retired game store owner
I don't know about the refillable types, but check any office supply or stationary store for China Markers.

Bob5th

First Post
Yeah we've got some of the china markers as backup and replacements but as a group we prefer the refillable grease pens. Tough it does like we might have to go with china markers once we lose the couple of grease pens we have left or their grease runs out.

Anyone have any suggestions for a dry erase marker type of thing that doesn't rub off too easily but can still be wiped of without to much elbow grease.

Remove ads