• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Need help with my Dungeon Adventure Path campaign

Lordnightshade

First Post
Hello, I’m currently running my PCs through the Shackled City Adventure Path from Dungeon Magazine, and one of the things I was looking for on the web, and yet completely failing to find, was some sort of community of people or even just miscellaneous resources for people who are ALSO running through the Adventure path series. (Sort of like the Return to the Temple of Elemental Evil forum on Monte Cooks boards).

The web enhancement from Paizo’s website is ok, but it’s not exactly what I’m looking for.

What I’m wondering is, has anyone out there compiled a list of Cauldron NPCs from all the currently available Dungeons that feature adventures in that city? Has anyone compiled a list of all the named locations in the town?

I would also be interested in any other DM aids anyone out there may be using to run through this Adventure Path.

Thank you!

Last edited:

gfunk

First Post
Check out our thread in the Story Hour forum!

JollyDoc's Shackled City
Link: http://www.enworld.org/forums/showthread.php?t=55180

We have gone through Life's Baazar, Flood Season, Zenith Trajectory, Demonskar Legacy, and Test of the Smoking Eye.

We've just completed a linker module before we delve into Secret of the Soul Pillars.

Our forum is frequented by many readers as well as Shackled City DMs. We encourage meta-discussion regarding the modules including use of NPCs, scaling adventures, potential TPKs, etc. You are more than welcome to join us.

Lordnightshade

First Post
Thank you gfunk! Yes, actually I have yet to post any comments in JollyDoc’s Shackled City, BUT, I am a big fan! I’ve been reading it… Just got to the beginning of Flood Season. It is VERY well written!

The Characters are great!

Perhaps I haven’t gotten far enough along through the threads in that story hour to find this but has anyone yet put together a list of NPCs and Locations within the City? My PCs like to roam about and our game is a little bit more free form and things don’t always go in order of the module so it would be helpful to have that information.

Thanks!

Last edited:

gfunk

First Post
Thanks for the praise! Actually, there is a supplement in Dungeon from the "Soul Pillar's" issue which has a gallery of NPCs in Cauldron. That is the closest official source AFAIK.

Lordnightshade

First Post
yeah, I was looking at that. I actually have that issue here at my desk in front of me, and it has the NPCs there, but kind of scattered and not in a very usable "In game" format...

Perhaps I'll just take the time to go through each one and create some sort of excel document or something :D

Last edited:

Remove ads