Need some Planar Cartography?

Scorpio

First Post
Yes, it will be a unique challenge- which is why I'm offering my services! We'll see what happens....cartosmography,huh?
Interesting!

Attachments

• mmbanner.jpg
    mmbanner.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 189

ax0n

First Post
Hi Scorpio,

Thanks for the kind offer. We more than welcome any offers of new submissions. The only things is the Netbook of Planes is a 100% OGC publication so how would you feel about your work being published under the OGL as OGC?

Scorpio

First Post
Hello again,
Are the names of these planes to be 'Wood','Ash','Fire','Ooze',etc. or do they have another name of sorts?I count:
Earth
(Wood,Ash,Fire,Water)
Atmosphere
(Air,Ice,Storm,Void)
Is that close?

Nifft

Penguin Herder
Scorpio -- I don't know if the above question is for me, but if so, here goes:

Earth is in the center.

Water, Wood, Fire, Ash and Ooze are above Earth. Water is generally above Ooze -- Fire, Ash and Ooze aren't as large as Water or Wood.

Air and Storm are the atmosphere.

Ice exists above the atmosphere -- sometimes it falls, and Fire melts it greatly, creating the clouds which fall as rain cooling Ash and feeding the oceans of Water.

Ice comes from Void -- which is why it's so cold. The Shadow Realm exists at a higher energy state than the Elemental Planes, and that energy is feeding Ice, Fire, Wood and Storm.

-- Nifft

Scorpio

First Post
That works, too...or Cosmocartography...whatever!
Nifft-I think I've got that, I didn't know if you had 'names' for the planes,as in Carthasana's Cosmology....IE other than the material of which they are composed of...at any rate, it's coming along...

Attachments

• mmbanner.jpg
    mmbanner.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 164

Telgian

First Post
Hi Scorpio!

Sorry for the long delay in responding. (Computer woes)
Your kind offer would be most appreciated. :)

Feel free to email me (telgian@yahoo.ca), ax0n, or Khorod for an invite to our yahoo group if you like. (Ditto for others as well.)

Regards,
Telgian.

Scorpio

First Post
Hey guys,
Crunch time on the map-I need to know any cities, labeling (other than the obvious), any odds and ends for this thing....(which may well be rejected, but hey, I'm trying to read minds here!LOL)...Thanks....

Attachments

• mmbanner.jpg
    mmbanner.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 130

Remove ads