• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Need Work

Kiron Oakleaf

First Post
A long piece of parchement is stuck to the board by a finely crafted dagger, it has been written in common for all beings to read, it reads:

I need work, I'm a master blacksmith and can craft anything but life from metals and I will work cheap. Please contact me or reply to this.

Thank You
Kiron

job offer

aye ahoy there Kiron! i think i may be havin the job ya be lookin for. I am lookin to crew my ship the Black Nimbus and be needin quite a few people to be gettin the ship out the sea so to speak. If ya be interested, leave me a message

Kiron Oakleaf

First Post
Sorry, I will have to decline your offer, I've never enjoyed being on the sea, though it is beautiful to watch in a sunset.
I'm not interested.

Kiron

Lily

First Post
Mister Kiron,

I am always looking for experienced smiths for my Forge. If you're interested, please contact me via the corkboards. We can arrange for a meeting to discuss potentional work opprotunities.

Last edited:

Dawn Awakening

First Post
Mr kiron,
I was hoping that I could hire your services for a time. I have a very special gift that I wish to get done and money is certainly not an object. I am not certain on how you would like me to explain what I wish done so please tell me whenever you get the chance. We can always reply with the corks or we could meet in the tavern so we may talk in private. So please get back to me whenever you can, it would be much appreciated.

*Dawn*

Kiron Oakleaf

First Post
Miss Dawn, I would like to meet you in the tavern, talking privately is much more preffered than the corks. I will try and find a suitable time for us both to discuss business.

Kiron

Elf_Ariel

First Post
A shadow appears, or perhaps more, a cloaked figure, obviously female. Upon the board she tacks a note, written by a flowing hand.

Dear sir,

Perhaps I can offer another opportunity, if you have the time. I need some bladeware made and hope that you might be able to help me. Since I am a hard woman to find at times, meeting me would be slightly innappropriate. Are there any other ways I might get my plans to you, should you be interested?

Ariel

Remove ads