• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Need WOTC Offical to deal with the half-elf pregen/Keep of Shadowfell before release.

Fiendish Dire Weasel said:
He has 2 Cleric at-wills, 1 Cleric encounter and 1 Cleric daily, Healing Word and 3 Channel Divinity abilities (the 2 we've seen before an one from a feat, just like the DDXP Cleric). At level 2 he adds 1 Cleric utility and at level 3 he adds 1 Cleric encounter. There are NO extra powers on his sheet.

thanks, this with the arcana make me think they forgot the wizard at will in encounter power

FabioMilitoPagliara said:
thanks, this with the arcana make me think they forgot the wizard at will in encounter power

But they would have both forgotten to add the power AND forget to mention the racial abilities in the section they list racial abilities.

Very odd.

dimonic

Explorer
Fiendish Dire Weasel said:
He has 2 Cleric at-wills, 1 Cleric encounter and 1 Cleric daily, Healing Word and 3 Channel Divinity abilities (the 2 we've seen before an one from a feat, just like the DDXP Cleric). At level 2 he adds 1 Cleric utility and at level 3 he adds 1 Cleric encounter. There are NO extra powers on his sheet.

Is it not possible that in the text of the adventure somewhere, it asks that the player of the Half-elf pick an At-will power from one of the other characters - or even another pregen from D&DXP and note it as an encounter power? (Just wondering - I haven't read the module myself).

keterys

First Post
Honestly, even if he has any one at-will as an encounter, he looks a little lackluster to me. It would help a lot, but still...

Kitirat

First Post
pukunui said:
See here: front and [url="http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t315/jt1044/Half-ElfClericofBahamut2.jpg]back[/url].

I believe now everyone will agree that it is most likely an error on the character sheet. A most silly error for your preview adventure! A pregen not correctly build! Very frustrating.

See ya,
Ken

Picatrix

First Post
Adding to the "this must be a mistake" side, I'm surprised it took me this long to notice that the half-elf's +2 to Diplomacy and Insight, which the sheet says are already included in the skill bonuses, aren't actually included. It really looks like someone forgot to add anything at all for race.

Lurker59

First Post
In addition to the missing modifiers for diplomancy and insight it also seems that armor penalties were only included in the paladin's skill modifiers, not to the cleric or fighter. According to what we've seen so far chain mail should be -1 and scale mail should be -2.

Mostlyjoe

Explorer
It's just frustrating and very sad that they have such an obvious error (oversight?) in what was to be the premier D&D 4th Edition product.

jeffhartsell

First Post
WOTC had this same problem when 3.0 came out. The people making modules and stat blocks had no idea how to edit them to make sure all of the numbers added up correctly.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads