• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Needing a Feat

Vraister

First Post
Moin,
I need a feat for my 15lvl druid and I don't know. So I'm asking Enworld what you would chose.

My character is:
15lvl druid human female, dex and int above 13 so no restrictions.
feats:
iron will, track, create infusion, natural spell, fly by attack, improved iniative and xxx

Which feat would you choose?

Vraister

maddman75

First Post
I like Speaking Wild Shape. Essentially a free Speak with Animals whenever you need it. Change to a wolf, you can talk to wolves.

That or Animal Defiance, letting you turn animals as if they were undead.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
I really like Fast Wild Shape. It's a move action now, so you can change and attack/cast in the same round. Woo.

Cyronax

Explorer
Natural Spell is the most applicable all the time for druid specific stuff. I you shape change even once a day, I'd say natural spell is the way to go.

Then again Flyby Attack is nice, only if you aren't the main divine spellcaster in your party. Its a good feat that increases your combat effectivness by a lot, even at high levels.

C.I.D.

Scion

First Post
For my druids I really like improved natural attack. Depending on the form I spend the most time in, or plan to spend the most time in, I generally pick claws or bite. For very large sizes (especially with animal growth) the extra damage can get pretty high indeed.

Scion

First Post
I recommend to strike combat casting from all of the books and replace it by skill focus (concentration), who is with me?

That or make the bonus significant enough to not make skill focus so much better (lose a +1 on one use and gain +3 on every other use out there).

Jdvn1

Sithobi1 said:
If you didn't notice, she already has natural spell and flyby attack; I recommend Fast Wild shape or combat casting.
Right. The list of feats is what she has and "xxx" is the slot she wants to fill.

Skill Focus (Concentration) is better than Combat Casting, by the way.

Jdvn1

Scion said:
I recommend to strike combat casting from all of the books and replace it by skill focus (concentration), who is with me?

That or make the bonus significant enough to not make skill focus so much better (lose a +1 on one use and gain +3 on every other use out there).
Blast, you beat me to it!

I'd mention alternate ways to handle it, but that'd be under House Rules.

Remove ads