• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

New 2009 Products up.

Tervin

First Post
There'll probably also be new powers for existing classes, just like 3E splats offered new crunchy bits for fighters, wizards, et al in addition to new prestige classes and base classes.

Well... They have the Martial/Arcane/Divine Power type of books for that stuff, so I think there will be less need for that now. But you could very well be right.

Cirex

First Post
Man, I read that adventure title as "Death Ranch". Which sounds like some horrible Charles Bronson movie or something.

Redundant! ;)

I guess I will be just getting the PHBII, not very interested in adventures and other kind of books.

Vickrin

First Post
Mmm phb2

I guess there is no shadow power source in the next book, guess that means the Illusionist and Necro will either be arcane or the Necro will be in the Undead splat book (name escapes me)

Elemental and primal i cant wait for... Druidy goodness.

Belorin

Explorer
With any luck PHB II will finish up Arcane, Divine and Primal, leaving PHB III & IV open to all new power sources, probably two per book.
Late 2009 PHB III: Psionics & Shadow
Early 2010 PHB IV: Elemental & Ki
Or any combination thereof.

Then the rest of 2009 should see the Divine Power book, Draconomicon II: Metallic Dragons, the Eberron CS, PG and Adventure, the 2nd and 3rd Epic tier adventures and way too many minis and dungeon tiles.

KingCrab

First Post
neobolts
I suspect it's the new Dungeonscape, dungeon and cavern specific terrain, traps and tactics. But I could be wrong.

I hope they consider changing the name then. "Dungeon Delve" is a serious step down from either Dungeonscape or Dungeoneer's Survival Guide.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads