• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

New Apartment Party

cuteasaurus

First Post
Chris and I would like to invite everyone to a "New Apartment Party." I'll make dinner and there will be some sort of entertainment. So, start looking at your August schedules! The specifics are yet to come, but I'd rather plan ahead so that everyone can make it. :)

NuclearWookiee

First Post
august 5-7 is bad too, as i probably won't be out there yet, and if i am then it'll be the weekend that we're moving to the new apartment. i guess that kinda narrows it down to one weekend... hehe

The_Universe

First Post
NuclearWookiee said:
august 5-7 is bad too, as i probably won't be out there yet, and if i am then it'll be the weekend that we're moving to the new apartment. i guess that kinda narrows it down to one weekend... hehe
Well, two - we can do it the 12-14 or 26-28 weekend. :) I like the 12-14 weekend, because that's the week I'm *between jobs*

Laurel

First Post
cuteasaurus said:
Chris and I would like to invite everyone to a "New Apartment Party." I'll make dinner and there will be some sort of entertainment. So, start looking at your August schedules! The specifics are yet to come, but I'd rather plan ahead so that everyone can make it. :)
Parties are fun. Right now any weekend in August not GenCon weekend is great! And since he is the other 100% of our unit I have to ask, would it be okay if Greg came to this as well?

Remove ads