• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

New arrival in northern VA looking for a game

Wasteland Knight

Adventurer
I'm newly relocated to Northern VA (Herndon to be exact) from New England and hoping to join a game in my general area. I imagine most people browsing these boards are playing D&D/d20, but I'd be interested in a game using just about any ruleset.

My short gaming bio: I'm 31 and gaming since I was 13. Spent plenty of time on both sides of the screen, and enjoyed both equally. Most recently, I ran a year long campaign set in Eberron, so I'm eager for some time as a player. I favor games with a good balance between roleplaying and action, where settings have depth, and where players can interact with the world and have a hand influencing events. I'm not sure exactly what me schedule will be like (just started a new job), but I imagine my weekends will be free though not so sure about weekday evenings.

If your group meets on a fairly regular basis, spends a decent portion of your session time in actual gaming, and, most of all, has a lot of fun while slaying dragons, solving puzzles, delving dungeons, and finishing quests, then we should talk! :) Interested? Email me at dave_nh04@yahoo.com.

Remove ads