• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

New Character Sheet: Clean & Powerful

neceros

Adventurer
Thanks for everyone's feedback. :)

I didn't even think about getting rid of companions all together. That would be easy to implement into a layer. Of course, those that aren't using a layered program might not like it. ;)

Aluvial

Explorer
Please let us know explicitly when you finish the form version of your sheet.

Right now, I use a form self-calculating .pdf and nothing else comes close for ease of use.

Aluvial

neceros

Adventurer
Aluvial said:
Please let us know explicitly when you finish the form version of your sheet.

Right now, I use a form self-calculating .pdf and nothing else comes close for ease of use.

Aluvial
It's almost complete. I'll let you know now, though, that I am really hating form filled. It's like redoing the entire sheet over again after I've already made it in InDesign.

You will be allowed to customize the form filling portion if you have Adobe Professional, FYI.

Also, forms do not follow layers. Thus, layers cannot be included, unfortunately.

Mean Eyed Cat

Explorer
neceros said:
...the first two pages are pages everyone will need. The third page is only for those that have special rules, like spells, maneuvers, etc.

I like this approach. Thanks for the character sheet. I think I'll borrow it :)

Ant

First Post
neceros said:
I didn't even think about getting rid of companions all together. That would be easy to implement into a layer.
Does that mean there's a chance you'll add this feature (he asks hopefully)?

Aluvial

Explorer
neceros said:
It's almost complete. I'll let you know now, though, that I am really hating form filled. It's like redoing the entire sheet over again after I've already made it in InDesign.

You will be allowed to customize the form filling portion if you have Adobe Professional, FYI.

Also, forms do not follow layers. Thus, layers cannot be included, unfortunately.
I know. That's why the one I use is so helpful...

Email me and I'll send it to you so you can see it.

Aluvial

EvilMountainDew

First Post
Someone should make some sort of modular web-app.

Similar to PocketMod.com, but for character sheets where you'd drag/drop elements on to a sheet for printing.

It'd be neat.

neceros

Adventurer
Ant said:
Does that mean there's a chance you'll add this feature (he asks hopefully)?
This is in as of version 1.7. Enjoy.

As far as I can tell, Emas is similiar to what you're talking about. If I can figure it out, I'd love to do something like that. It would help in reducing file sizes, etc.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads