• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

New Content

Baileyborough

First Post
Just wondering if you think there'll be another little mini-release of content, seeing as how PAX is round the corner. There's already the DDN PA/PVP/WW game, reckon there'll be some related content released with it?

fba827

Adventurer
while it might be nice, i suspect not since they just sent out the surveys for playtest 2 so they'd have to deal with a lot of logistics regarding who filled out the survey already with the initial release vs who filed it out after the later release, etc. not saying it couldn't be done. just saying it seems like extra effort on their part that isn't necessary.
plus, the more classes (or races) offered, the more diluted their survey results are (fewer people trying out any one given race or class, thus less feedback about any individual component)

Last edited:

Likely not.
We got the extra classes because everyone was clamouring for non-Vancian wizards and WotC just wanted to get away from that discussion and onto actual playtest discussions and evaluations.

tlantl

First Post
I'd kind of like to see the new wizard when they get that done. I'm curious about the new traditions they are working on.

Baileyborough

First Post
I figured no, it just would be interesting to see if they would seeing as how they'll (presumably) be running an Avenger with DDN rules. Or do we think they'll do something like use a Cleric with different domains and specialities?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads