• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

New D&D Comic from Kenzer

WayneLigon

Adventurer
Dungeons & Dragons: Where Shadows Fall

Writer: Jay Donovan

A forbidden romance between the children of two warring leaders sparks a tale of magic, betrayal, kidnapping, and rising undead. And guess who gets dragged in to help... From the pages of "In the Shadow of Dragons" return Kiernan the rogue, Lucien the paladin and Roarn the dwarven fighter!

Five issue mini series.
----------------------------------------
I picked up the first issue yesterday, and I think it's the best done comic they've put out so far. The art is very nice, much better than Tempest's Gate. In The Shadow.. 's art was good, but this I liked better.

Welverin

First Post
Truth Seeker said:
Okay....where the heck can I pick it up, I have all the previous series, but this one I can't find anywhere. :(

Your friendly local comic book store, depending on how they work things you should even be able to get them to hold new issues for you when they come in.

Oh, if they don't hve it in store they should easily be able to order it for you.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads