• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E New D&D podcast - Swordnut Radio

swordnut

First Post
Episode 24 "Health and safety out the window"

Episode 6 of our Dungeons and Dragons 5th Edition Campaign. In this episode, the party investigate the camp...Of DEATH!!! and the set off on the road ...Of DEATH!!

Email: swordnutradio@gmail.com
Twitter: [MENTION=6780224]swordnut[/MENTION]radio

bit.ly/Swordnut24

swordnut

First Post
Episode 28 is the next in our series of short stories - “Waiting”

This chapter follows after episode 19 "Accumulating Debts" and joins Stephen, Ellen and Nate, getting into trouble in the capital city of Anish.

Episode 28

Just started listening to your podcast Swordnut, starting with 5th edition only. Really liked the D&D system spotlight ant the 5E creation episodes. Will be starting on the Doors #1 soon. Good stuff!

swordnut

First Post
Just started listening to your podcast Swordnut, starting with 5th edition only. Really liked the D&D system spotlight ant the 5E creation episodes. Will be starting on the Doors #1 soon. Good stuff!

Cheers!
The Inspectres games are worth a listen as well. Unless you are easily offended, have a weak stomach, dislike toilet humour, have taste, have morals or are a human being. Or a mammal.

If you get to session 8 of the 5e game (where we have a little break planned - filled with other things like short stories and a Star Trek Fate game if mike can get organised :)) I would love to hear your feedback and theories as to whats going on.

I am not offended by anything, love toilet humor, lost my morals long ago. Another fun podcast to listen to. :)

I will certainly give feed back once I get to session 8!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads