D&D 5E New D&D product listed on Amazon

robus

Lowcountry Low Roller
Supporter
There was a whole thread dedicated to this very subject that was one of the victims of the data loss. Thanks for resurrecting it. :)

GarrettKP

Explorer
There was a whole thread dedicated to this very subject that was one of the victims of the data loss. Thanks for resurrecting it. :)

Never saw the first one. This was just pointed out to me on Facebook and wondered why no one was talking about it! Glad to know I am not the only one who noticed lol

Pour a drop out for all the lost threads…

My thinking remains that it’s an Undermountain book, based on the return of Halaster Blackcloak at Origins' D&D Open. I also took a look at the Monster Manual for clues, and there are at least 3 – 4 references to Undermountain.

GarrettKP

Explorer

My thinking remains that it’s an Undermountain book, based on the return of Halaster Blackcloak at Origins' D&D Open. I also took a look at the Monster Manual for clues, and there are at least 3 – 4 references to Undermountain.

This is my thinking also. Either a follow up to the Origins Megadungeon or just the Origins Adventure turned into a Hardcover Story path. Either way I would love to see an Undermountain story!

In the interests of, uh, effort conservation, can you list the references that you found?

WarpedAcorn

First Post
I'd love a chance to tackle Undermountain. I had a boxed set for Undermountain back in the day and NEVER got a chance to play it or run it for anyone. It was one of those big missed chances. I only spoiled a little bit of it for myself, mainly by reading a bit about Halaster and flipping through to certain spots...it looked like crazy fun though.

I'd love a chance to tackle Undermountain. I had a boxed set for Undermountain back in the day and NEVER got a chance to play it or run it for anyone. It was one of those big missed chances. I only spoiled a little bit of it for myself, mainly by reading a bit about Halaster and flipping through to certain spots...it looked like crazy fun though.

It is :)

I'm running a group through my own 5E conversion of it use the original poster maps (not the limited maps used here and there in other products). They love it. Even those that have read or played it before are surprised constantly but there is still so much familiar that their like, "Oh, I remember this room... I wonder how it's going to kill us this time?"

So, above in this thread someone mentioned UM being available in some form at Origins... could someone explain further? Also, what UM references are there elsewhere in 5E?

GarrettKP

Explorer
It is :)

I'm running a group through my own 5E conversion of it use the original poster maps (not the limited maps used here and there in other products). They love it. Even those that have read or played it before are surprised constantly but there is still so much familiar that their like, "Oh, I remember this room... I wonder how it's going to kill us this time?"

So, above in this thread someone mentioned UM being available in some form at Origins... could someone explain further? Also, what UM references are there elsewhere in 5E?

At Origins the WotC team ran D&D games set in Undermountain. Supposedly it led to the return of Halaster Blackcloak. They did say the adventure would later be available in some way, but didn't elaborate how. Many assumed it would go up on the DM's Guild but it hasn't yet.

Remove ads