• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

New D&D Website

Interesting: Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Game Official Home Page - New to DnD
With videos hosted on youtube.

I am not sure "Tools" is the optimal name for the actual content. I wouldn't associate "Dungeon" and "Dragon" as tools here. But I suppose it doesn't matter that much, you can find Dragon under Player and Dungeon under Dungeon Master, too.

Good thing they kept the editorial calendar linked on the main page. That was one of my main navigation tools to get to new content and I want I can keep using it.

Still wondering why I don't have content in the "Home" Tab. I suspect there is supposed to be something, but it doesn't show for me.

Overall it is certainly a big step up on the old site and definitely cleaner and easier to find your way around. Thumbs up from me. ;)

OchreJelly

First Post
I like it too. It definitely needed an update. At first I was confused as to where Dungeon and Dragon had gone, but it appears they are still linked prominently under tabs "Player" and "Dungeon Master"

avin

First Post
Hmmm... the miniatures page has gone the way of the Dodo?

On the former version was easier to find Dungeon and Dragon magazines.

Overall I like the new visual...

Remove ads