New Discussion Thread

Don Incognito

First Post
NEW IDEA. Since my character never really entered the tavern, I'm thinking of scrapping him. The more I think about it, the more I realize that I'd have to keep up 4 stats just to make him competant, and he would suffer greatly.

INSTEAD I can start up a half-elf figher, who will eventually multi-class to invoker in order to mark multiple targets and gain the most advantage from Group Assault. PHB2 should be passed by the time he gets to level 4 anyway, so there's no reason why I can't start him now. Character sheet soon to follow.

The Digger

First Post
Proposal: That we ban PHB 2 even before it hits the shelves. It's bound to be full of nasty elvy things after all.:devil: Hee hee *sounding more like Mutley every day.

KenHood

First Post
Could Woe petition for an L4W record of Unluckiest Character?

Uh....

No.

My character spent a ****** action point and cast a spell that would have killed the elf that killed him, but rolled a ***** '1' on the dice!

---

Hmm.

I've just noticed that I can no longer bring up Invisible Castle on my browser. That's weird. Guess I'll have to roll all of my dice at home. In person. Where I can touch them. And no one else can see them.

Man, it sucks that he was intended to be all bravado and no concern for consequences, but as a player I feel less and less inclined to put him at risk. :(

Tell me about, Du! We should get insane amount of roleplaying XP if we keep our guys in the 'consequences schmonsequences' zone. Hoooo-leeeee monkey poo!

Last edited:

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
Man, I was just doing some reading on the Avenger ... and I want. I want so bad. I am such a sucker for divine retribution ...

So, when are we opening the floor for 2nd characters? :p

renau1g

First Post
in about 3.5 months, just time for PHB2.

I can't wait 4 the bard, I am a sucker for them though, ever since 2e...good ol' bladesinger

Dunamin

First Post
My character spent a ****** action point and cast a spell that would have killed the elf that killed him, but rolled a ***** '1' on the dice!
Yeah, that was just wrong. Everytime P has just peeked out of cover he's been shot nearly dead! :confused:

I wouldn't mind trying an encounter where we're not desperately stumbling on the edge of obliteration.

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
I wouldn't mind trying an encounter where we're not desperately stumbling on the edge of obliteration.
Heh heh ... I think that's what my RL group was saying the entire time I ran them through Expedition to Castle Ravenloft. Man, did they ever hate when I put that Strahd mini on the mat. :devil:

Right now, though, I'm just hoping the chick under the bridge in Echoes doesn't eat our faces ...

Remove ads