• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

New errata posted, stealth changes official

fba827

Adventurer
Yeah, aside from the stealth stuff, lots of that are minor changes. The one that is a surprising welcome change is brew potion's adjustment. :)

Anthony Jackson

First Post
Yeah, aside from the stealth stuff, lots of that are minor changes. The one that is a surprising welcome change is brew potion's adjustment. :)
Would be a lot more useful if there were any level 1 potions. As it is, there are no potions lower than level 5, and thus no point to brew potion before level 5.

fba827

Adventurer
Would be a lot more useful if there were any level 1 potions. As it is, there are no potions lower than level 5, and thus no point to brew potion before level 5.

Er, umm, yeah. I guess I never paid much attention to the actual brew potion rules since it was higher than my character :D Now it just means I will take the time to bother to read it (rather than skim it for big fancy words)

Edit:

Though it's entirely possible that this change in brew potion level is in anticipation of something about to be released (say, in the Adventurer's Vault or whatever it's called)

Last edited:

Stalker0

Legend
IT looks like they changed how you see an invisible target.

Now you automatically know which square the invisible creature is in if its not using stealth.

But of course, an invisible creature can always make stealth checks since it has total concealment.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads