• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

New from Blue Max Studios: Starships of the Galaxy

Blue Max Studios

First Post
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Blue Max Studios is proud to announce the start of a new series of spacecraft deck plans, coming February 1st: Starships of the Galaxy![/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] Like all of our spacecraft deck plans, the Starships of the Galaxy series feature highly detailed plan views of each ship. Each starship PDF also comes with complete deck plans, a detailed history, and a full description of all the spacecraft's major compartments and features. Gaming stats are provided for both the Classic D6 system (the rules system for the original Star Wars Role-Playing Game) and the D20 Future system as well. At the end of each document, there is an additional set of 1 inch-scale battle maps that are perfect for miniatures.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] At Blue Max Studios, we pride ourselves on making high-quality spacecraft that are suitable for a variety of SF games. Our products come with everything a busy GM needs add them to an existing campaign will little or no fuss. Each ship comes with adventure seeds to help inspire exciting gaming. For those gamers that play Wizards of the Coast's Star Wars: Saga Edition, we will post Saga Edition game stats on our blog for free![/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] Adrian Stagg, a featured reviewer for DriveThru RPG and RPGNow, has this to say about our products:[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] “[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]
pixel_trans.gif
One of the things I'm always on the look-out for as a Star Wars D6 Gamesmaster is new ships. Blue Max Studios have produced not only a really comprehensive set of ship stats and details, but also a host of adventure hooks and a rationale for the existence of this ship... I'll be coming back for a lot more - I know my players (who are always on the lookout for a new ship) will thank me.”[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Look for the first installment in our [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Starships of the Galaxy[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] series, the [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Monarch[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]-class Courier, February 1[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]st[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]. As always, our Hard SF series of spacecraft deck plans, [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]The Ships of The Black Desert[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] are available right now.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] Whether it's far, far away or on the final frontier, Blue Max Studios has the ships you need bast off to adventure![/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] For more information, visit our website at [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]www.bluemaxstudios.blogspot.com[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Any questions or comments may be emailed to[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]mailray[MENTION=81123]Rock[/MENTION]et-dad.com [/FONT]

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads