New Game- casting call

Sodalis

First Post
Hi folks,

I am starting a new DND game- me as DM. all RP- and so there is no combat or Xp given... any level- any race- any class- all welcome...

But there is always fun with leveling up- at random times and/or places....:D

this is a homebrew campaign- so dont expect too much. i dont know much about FR and OA, but they are also fair game

so sign up NOW- the slots are going quickly....

1)semirhage
2)kender
3)wolff96
4)
5)
6)

guess not that quickly...

Last edited:

Semirhage

First Post
So, were you planning on having this game here on ENWorld or somewhere else?

You can add me as a tentative player. It gets the ball rolling, anyway :)

Sodalis

First Post
I was thinking about having it here... but your boards sounds nice too.. where is it?

edit:
Just checked out your site- very nice. the blue and white color scheme is very pleasing to the eyes.

It just seems like your site resemble these boards... to the T. I guess this is a great way of organizing it tho

good job- we will have it there

just in ase you are wondering where is there: DiebyDice.com

Last edited:

wolff96

First Post
I've never played online before, but if you're willing to put up with me, I'd like to try it.

What are the character creation rules, or where will you be posting them?

Sodalis

First Post
um basically, I just want to run a campaign that is not combat oriented, but more RP oriented. Stats dont matter- unless you want them to (i am flexible). I want to see how people will react to certain things that I am going to try (and then use them in a real game)- so feel free to give me OOC feedback at the end of each post...
wolff96
I've never played online before, but if you're willing to put up with me, I'd like to try it.

What are the character creation rules, or where will you be posting them?
all you really need is a character concept and an accent if you want one. all the rest is completely made up as we go along. No skil points- no checks- no rolls- just have fun being whatever you like

how the game works:
I will describe a setting, and you tell me what you do in that setting. And things can overlap- you dont have ini rolls or anything- you just type out what you wanna do in any situation and the people who post afterwards will modify their behavior accordingly.

So- in this case, even if I say a giant fire breathing monster enters the room and burns the tables and such- you canrespond with "i run to the icecehst (if there is such a thing) and empty it onto the ground. then I jump forward and slash at it with my broadsword and slice at its midsection"

I will respond with "feeling the effects of the ice, the moster slowly retreats, but not until ithas taken damage from a well place stab in the midsection by wolf"

Sodalis

First Post
I have thee players- i think that should be enough. so I will begin. check your emails...

for those that want to join- just jump in any time. hope to see more players soon...
;)

my name is Zigmutt

Feel free to post your character creations there too- so that I have an idea on what to expect from each of you. And stats if you care to make them. That way- i have an even better idea on what to expect.

As for things that you face- I will post the stats for them (most I will make up) after the encounter so that you have a general idea on how powerful it is.

Last edited:

Remove ads