• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

New Game dedicated to Fantasy Adventures in Space!

TarionzCousin

Second Most Angelic Devil Ever
magecrammer.com said:
Magecrammer™ is a game for 3 to 5 players, and requires very little to play -- just some friends, paper, pencils, a tabletop, the Magecrammer™ boxed set, chairs (or very comfortable pillows, depending on preference), a source of light, a fifth grade reading level, free time, a calculator, at least one opposable thumb (for grabbing things), a rudimentary understanding of seafaring, a map of the Universe (sold separately), official Magecrammer™ miniatures, a grasp of thermodynamics and theoretical physics, a belief in the theory of evolution, a sextant, a Certificate of Magecrammer™ Playability confirming you've completed our mandatory two-year Magecrammer™ Associates Training Program, and dice.
Awesome!

This game looks even better than Dungeons & Warcraft!

I would give you XP, but I just did for this in another thread.

The Secret DM

First Post
Wow - thanks so much!

That's a tremendous (and probably undeserved) compliment - The Weem did an amazing job putting his site together, and it's very inventive - and a lot more polished looking than mine!

But there is a lot about magecrammer I'm very proud of, so thank you!

I wonder if there's a category in the Ennies for gag sites like this...

;)

The Secret DM

First Post
I love the list of requirements to play the game.

lol -- I'm glad! Thank you so much!

This website was so much fun to put together -- thanks everyone for checking out magecrammer.com and sharing all your awesome comments!

In case you missed it, we have an "official" magecrammer page on Facebook: Magecrammer | Facebook

If you like what you've seen so far, you may want to "like" magecrammer there as well...because you never know when there might be some announcement coming...

;)

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
You should sell the game at conventions. But instead of the game, just have samples of the raspberry jam with the Magecrammer logo on the side. :D

Remove ads