New Gamer, Looking for Online Game

bobbyblues

First Post
Hey

So I was browsing the forum and your thread caught my interest. I was playing 4e online games a few months back but the games kinda died out and I stopped looking for more, but lately I've been bored and raring to get into another game. I have not played 3e or 3.5 but I would love to learn it if you still want any more people. I can play any time except Sundays I usually go over to the local flea market and hang for a few hours. So yeah thanks for reading and replying if you did and no worries if you didn't ... I'll just go cry.
I don't really know what I want to be yet but the idea of rogue( throwing daggers and crap) or monk( beating stuff up) sounds cool. That it is I believe

Gabel

First Post
Hey there i was wondering if i could also join in on your campaign im from norway and kind of a first timer at least online i have played a few times IRL.

But i am still learning the ropes i have the 3.5 core rules and all the tools i could get a hold of online so i would love to play with you guys :)

I am available most days of the week and so if you are set on sunday i have time :D

thanks in advance!

Last edited:

Golden

First Post
Bobby and Gabel, you are free to join of course, if you can coordinate with the others.

Writing about the deities now...wish me luck.

bobbyblues

First Post
I guess I can make it Sunday I just wont go to the flea market. Anyway Golden can you help me with character creation? if you have vent or skype and a certain time your on and could help me, I would love you a lot.

Lyad

First Post
I'm happy with any/all new parties coming onboard.

I'll set us up a forum so we can track everything there if people want?

Remove ads