• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

New Gaming Excel Spreadsheets

naloomi

First Post
I have just updated my web site, and uploaded my curse generator and my rendition of a (somewhat) updated version of Steve's Character Sheet.

Steve, if your out there, and you want me to remove the Sheet, just e-mail me.

Naloomi

masternone

First Post
Is it possible you could post the worksheet blanked out. The one I down loaded today had fields filled out with one of you characters worked out.

SubMensa

First Post
Minor issue with your curses spreadsheet. It looks as if you have it linked to another spreadsheet on your computer "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office\LIBRARY\Analysis\ATPVBAEN.XLA"

Last edited:

naloomi

First Post
SubMensa said:
Minor issue with your curses spreadsheet. It looks as if you have it linked to another spreadsheet on your computer "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office\LIBRARY\Analysis\ATPVBAEN.XLA"

It is not referencing another spreadsheet. It is referencing the Analysis Toolpak - VBA.

To utilize this, Click on Tools --> Add-Ins --> click on Analysis ToolPak - VBA

Once done, it will work fine.

Naloomi

naloomi

First Post
masternone said:
Is it possible you could post the worksheet blanked out. The one I down loaded today had fields filled out with one of you characters worked out.

I will ensure that my next upload will have a blank MASTER sheet.

Naloomi

Remove ads