• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

New Generater List II

reiella

Explorer
Well to be fair, will start another topic for the named locations.

And the cost issue was a bit of a quirk (and also something kinda wanted locked to Tier 4 or higher simply because of the number of twinks about now).

Will add link here :), and don't blame ya Wicht ;). about the same myself

Named Locations

Last edited:

Wicht

Hero
Sollir Furryfoot said:
Instead of Eel/Pirahna (fish), perhaps change it to Blizzard/Torrent (I believe that's what a kindof heat-blizzard is :)), with the defense of 'Elements'

I am not really sure I like pirahna myself - I would like shark perhaps... though and elements attack/defense would not be bad.

Anymore comments to take out that eel/pirahna, for Blizzard/(Some type of Fire thing, Blaze?) and elements defense?

1. It would make it so that we keep 3 elements, fire (phoenix or whatever the second part of blizzard would be), cold (blizzard), eletricity (thunder/Lightning).

2. Elements sounds a bit better for a defense than fish in my opinion

3. Eel/Pirahna just doesn't seem to mesh well with the rest of the lineup, in my opinion

Just consider it :)

Edit-Also, the Legendary Beast defense seems way too long, perhaps shorten it to Legend.

Last edited:

Remove ads