• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

EN World New GMs, players, read the first post in this thread! (updated 5/21)

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I appereciate the kind words DeWar*, but, [MENTION=6746242]mips42[/MENTION] if you have plenty of folks already, I can give it a miss since I'm pretty busy with the games I have now.

* DeWar, was it all my insults directed at you that made you be so kind to me, or did you fall and hit your head again? :-S :erm:

what makes you think I have hit my head?

WIN_20160307_120653.JPG

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
I am looking for a player to take over Scrag the Troll... a long-running meat shield who has been totally awesome in our Saga of the Dragon Cult campaign. The heroes have beaten the first module and first interlude adventure. We would also welcome an additional player to help fill out the party. It currently consists of the following:

Scrag the Troll Savant (abandoned by [MENTION=6755061]Kiraya_TiDrekan[/MENTION] , who can tell you more about the character if anyone is interested)
Rosalia the Rogue (@Amaury)
John the Wizard (@Scott DeWar)
Grok the Priest of Pelor (@Leif)
Roque the Fighter (@Scotley)

We could use any character class to bolster the party, since we have the main roles covered.

OOC Thread:
http://www.enworld.org/forum/showth...uot-Saga-of-the-Dragon-Cult-quot-OOC-2/page69

Rogue's Gallery:
http://www.enworld.org/forum/showth...ry)-Yttermayn-s-Saga-of-the-Dragon-Cult/page6

Salthorae

Imperial Mountain Dew Taster
[MENTION=34958]Deuce Traveler[/MENTION] is there still a spot in this game or is this just the most recent post due to the rebuild? If there is a spot, I'm interested!

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
[MENTION=34958]Deuce Traveler[/MENTION] is there still a spot in this game or is this just the most recent post due to the rebuild? If there is a spot, I'm interested!
I will only speak what I am guessing, but I think it is fro before the rebuild. If he wishes another player, I as a player would be glad to see another!

Remove ads