New Home for Iron Heroes

Garnfellow

Explorer
I'm shocked if I'm really the first person to post the news:

MonteCook.com said:
3-1-2007: Big news today! I'm pleased to announce that Malhavoc Press has transferred the ownership of the Iron Heroes game line to one of its best and most enthusiastic supporters, author Adam Windsor. Read all about Adam's plans for the product line in the press release below. I'm sure Adam will be taking the product line in new and exciting directions! ... —Monte
An updated and revised edition would be most welcome.

Last edited:

Skyman

First Post
Yeah it's pretty awesome news. It looks like the revised pdf is only going to have errata, but for really new stuff, from the FAQ on Fiery Dragon:

The Iron Heroes Player's Companion is a rules expansion featuring three new classes, over twenty new traits, and approximately one-hundred new feats across thirteen feat masteries. The book also contains a complete new magic system. The PDF will be approximately 72 pages and retail for $9.00 US.

In many ways this could probably be seen as creating the new 'edition', with a new magic system and some classes filling the gaps.

The "complete new magic system" is complete. And very cool. :) (I got to playtest it, and now that word's out, I don't mind saying that. Can't say more yet of course.)

JohnSnow

Hero
Varianor Abroad said:
The "complete new magic system" is complete. And very cool. (I got to playtest it, and now that word's out, I don't mind saying that. Can't say more yet of course.)

NOOOO!!!

That's soo not fair! You gotta tell us more. Or get crow to...or something!

I was busily developing my own. Something that offers some all day, anytime powers and some (more limited) spellcasting.

Damnit. I was jealous of you guys getting to game with crow already. Now I'm REALLY jealous. And I can't even find a game group in the SF Bay Area that wants to try out Iron Heroes. Maybe I'll have to try to round up one...

Nellisir

Hero
Any idea if Adam will open up the OGC declarations a little more? I'd love to use the background traits in my game (which is OGL-friendly), but they're off-limits right now.

philreed

Adventurer
Supporter
Nellisir said:
Any idea if Adam will open up the OGC declarations a little more? I'd love to use the background traits in my game (which is OGL-friendly), but they're off-limits right now.

I want to write 101 Zones.

Remove ads