• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

New PATHFINDER Minis: Gnome, Eidolon, Dragon

As he does most weeks, Paizo's Erik Mona has shown off some of the upcoming miniatures coming from the Pathfinder Battles sets. In this case, he continues to preview the 51-piece Dungeons Deep set with a gnome summoner, an eidolon, and a gargantuan red dragon (the latter is a "case incentive figure" for which you need to by a standard booster case before purchasing).

As he does most weeks, Paizo's Erik Mona has shown off some of the upcoming miniatures coming from the Pathfinder Battles sets. In this case, he continues to preview the 51-piece Dungeons Deep set with a gnome summoner, an eidolon, and a gargantuan red dragon (the latter is a "case incentive figure" for which you need to by a standard booster case before purchasing).

mini_dragon.jpg

mini_eidolon.jpeg
mini_gnome.jpeg
mini_gnome_eidolon.jpeg

More info here.

MasterTrancer

Explorer
Actually it looks to me like an hind and a fore leg, both on the right side, with the left fore leg raised and ready to strike, and the left hind leg hidden behind the right one.

I'm sadly not into miniatures due to space costraints, but they look quite nice though...

It's a dragon. Foreground legs are visible, both front and back legs. Offside rear upper leg is visible, most likely meaning the lower leg is hidden behind the foreground leg (or maybe it's a pegleg dragon). :) Offside front leg is raised, claws extended, and somewhat camouflaged by the offside wing.

tomBitonti

Adventurer
Yeah; the 2D view and the lack of contrast make the raised front leg nearly invisible. I still have to puzzle over the image to pick out the leg, and I know where to look.

I expect this is a non-problem when looking at the actual dragon miniature.

S

Sunseeker

It's a little unclear how to actually get the dragon mini, do I need to buy a case, then buy the dragon separately or does the dragon come as a bonus if you purchase a case?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
It's a little unclear how to actually get the dragon mini, do I need to buy a case, then buy the dragon separately or does the dragon come as a bonus if you purchase a case?

I'm not sure about this, but I *think* buying the case gives you permission to buy the dragon. But I'm not sure.

Remove ads

Remove ads