• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

New Pen-and-Paper Character Sheet

Stupid Jedi

First Post
Hello,

I'm new to EN World, so I thought I would offer up my homebrew pen-and-paper style character sheet. I designed it pretty early on and actually prefer it to some of the other character sheets out there. Please let me know what you think, and if you can suggest any changes.

Attachments

• Sheet Template.pdf
    398.1 KB · Views: 594

Dragonhelm

Knight of Solamnia
I like that the ability scores are in the "correct" order. :cool:

I know, they've been in a couple different orders in editions past, but I'll always think Dex before Con. ;)

Stupid Jedi

First Post
I never even thought about ability score order. I've been playing D&D for 30 years, and I didn't realize that they had any other order until you mentioned it. Then I went back to some of my older books and looked and sure enough, Dex and Con have switched places a few times. Weird.

Gruns

Explorer
Well...

I like that the ability scores are in the "correct" order. :cool:

I know, they've been in a couple different orders in editions past, but I'll always think Dex before Con. ;)

Actually, they're more in the incorrect order now, since STR and CON are tied to Fortitude defense, and INT and DEX are tied to Reflex...

Later!
Gruns

Dragonhelm

Knight of Solamnia
Actually, they're more in the incorrect order now, since STR and CON are tied to Fortitude defense, and INT and DEX are tied to Reflex...

Later!
Gruns

Oh yeah, it makes logical sense to change the order based on the defenses. It's just that after seeing it a certain way for several years, it looks odd any other way.

op1983

First Post
With the way defenses work I think the order of stats on the official sheet is more intuitive when creating a character.

I like the sheet tho it's very clean. I think less room for feats and more room for attacks would be helpful on the first page would be helpful so you dont have to flip back and forth between the page for other attacks.

Remove ads