• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

New Server Drive - donation and prize thread (Final total: $13,310!)

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
I just wish there was a way to send payments over the internet that didn't involve PayPal...there was one for the donation drive last year, and that was great. It's KILLING me inside that it'll take time for my donation to get there!

Samothdm

First Post
Kevin/Pirate Cat.

I donated through Pay Pal just now. I forgot that my paypal uses a different e-mail address as the sender. I'll PM you with the info.

Good luck - looks like you're well on the way to getting what you need. Given that ENWorld is the only site I check pretty much every day, I'm happy to help out. It's like listening to NPR... after a while, you just know you should help out.

Ratenef

Explorer
What happened to the Donate O Meter?

What is the current tally (i.e. # of donations and total $ value)?

Again, great job on the site and good luck with the pledge drive.

Umbra

First Post
Bump.

And just think guys...how many hours of use do you get out of ENWorld each day, week, year. My minimum would average out to something like 1 hour per day so my donation was a pitiful sounding payment .14c per day. I don't get that sort of value going to the movies!

Remove ads