• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

New Server Drive - donation and prize thread (Final total: $13,310!)

Thornir Alekeg

Albatross!
Wow! I went away for a business trip fo two days. When I got home last night I tried to log in to EN World and could not connect. After refraining from shouting profanities around the children I said to myself, I hope they decide to get a new server soon so this does not keep happening. Today I get to work and login and what do I find? My prayers are being answered! Guess its time to stop procrastinating and get that Paypal account so I can donate and get myself a Community Supporter account at the same time.

Last time I went away on a business trip and was away from EN World a few days Morrus posted his rant.

Wonder what will happen next week when I go away again...

reddist

First Post
Oy! I'll get my $100 to you in the mail today. I'd like to avoid the hit from PayPal... I just don't like those guys ;P

I want EN World BLAZING FAST over my lunch hour:)

-Reddist

mythusmage

Banned
Banned
A munificent 1,000 pennies from moi. ;)

PC, look into setting up a way for folks to donate to ENW on a permanent basis. I'd be interested in sending along $10.00 US a month. Just to help out.

Tav_Behemoth

First Post
Behemoth3 plans to donate copies of both Masters and Minions books -- A Swarm of Stirges and Maze of the Minotaur -- as soon as they're back from the printer, probably next week!

(I wrote to Alsih20 about this, but thought I'd post it here to *BUMP* the thread!)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads