• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

New Server Drive - donation and prize thread (Final total: $13,310!)

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
It's been quite the morning. Not only have I gotten ten donations in through PayPal, we received 12 checks this afternoon - one of which was an anonymous donation of $1100!

Whatever amount you folks have given, whether large or small, you absolutely rock. So far we have a grand total of $10,440 from 306 people. I'm in awe.

Last edited:

War Golem

First Post
$50 via PayPal to server fund.

$35 via PayPal to renew Community Supporter.

____

= $85 less for me to waste on more DDM. But it's all good.

Cheers,
-War Golem

Kvantum

First Post
$20 via PayPal. Sorry it's not more, but being a full-time college student and getting married in March have eaten up most of my cash.

BSF

Explorer
Oh my, the donations are adding up.

Wow, again, I am just flabbergasted at the publisher's generosity. It's a great community and I am proud to be part of it.

Arholly

First Post
Piratecat said:
It's been quite the morning. Not only have I gotten ten donations in through PayPal, we received 12 checks this afternoon - one of which was an anonymous donation of $1100!

Whatever amount you folks have given, whether large or small, you absolutely rock. So far we have a grand total of $10,440 from 306 people. I'm in awe.

Wow! A $1100 anonymous donation. Whoever that is rocks. Looks like we'll definitely make platinum. Way to go guys and to all the publishers who are kicking in, I think (and hope) Xmas will be good for you guys.

BSF

Explorer
Kvantum said:
$20 via PayPal. Sorry it's not more, but being a full-time college student and getting married in March have eaten up most of my cash.

Hijack:

Congratulations on your upcoming nuptials. That's great news. :)

Jupp

Explorer
Wow, just wow! Today morning when I looked at the barometer in the office it was just starting to break the 8k barrier. Now I am sitting here at home in the evening and this thing is already over 10k....I am speechless.

Remove ads