New Tavern Thread: The Hanged Man

On Puget Sound

First Post
I'm ready now. Just need to pop home and say goodbye to the family, and pick up a few things from the closet. A broad brimmed hat for the sun, that sort of thing. I can be ready in, say, two hours?

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!
[sblock="OOC"] Thank you all, we've got our crew, I'll get a thread up today when work slows down [/sblock]

DMDanW

First Post
[SBLOCK=UPCOMING ADVENTURE!]
Hello all, I have just received approval for the adventure I had submitted. It is for a group of 1st level characters.

I am just giving a heads up to everyone who hasn't signed up for Darwin's adventure.

I'll be dropping in the actual adventure hook later today or tonight, but could I possibly get another roll (role) call again please? I have one spot already reserved for a new player who is making up his character right now, but that leaves 4, or possibly 5 spots open, depending on demand.
[/sblock]

Tomalak

First Post
[sblock=Roll Call]I'm about to build my second character, but I haven't settled on what I'm playing yet, so If you don't mind, I'll wait until the hook is out and the party starts to form, so I can make something appropriate. I do hope someone else brings in a Leader though, as I'm already playing one.[/sblock]

Mewness

First Post
One-Who-Waits picks up his embroidered ball and steps away from the bar. He approaches the three recruiters, bowing deeply. "This humble truth-seeker is not such a one as the discerning recruiters seek--he has not that expertise that they require. Here is such a one as the spirits speak to when they choose; this one himself has no talents. But he nevertheless begs to be permitted to take passage with honored recruiters: he can assure them that, though he is an incompetent bumbler, his discretion can be relied upon. This one has reasons for undertaking the journey, and if the worthy recruiters deem him unsuitable for their purposes, then this one can pay his own way."

elecgraystone

First Post
"I'm not worried about getting my sea legs, I'm worried about there being nothing but sea everywhere around me. Having that much water in one place just isn't right...

Not sure how I feel about eating a lot of fish either. I've tried cave fish before and it wasn't very good. Hopefully the fish up here taste better."

Jade replies to return time by saying "I'm ready to leave right now. I have everything I own right here."

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!
I'm ready now. Just need to pop home and say goodbye to the family, and pick up a few things from the closet. A broad brimmed hat for the sun, that sort of thing. I can be ready in, say, two hours?

"Alright, just hurry, meet us at the docks, we shall set sail as soon as your aboard."

One-Who-Waits picks up his embroidered ball and steps away from the bar. He approaches the three recruiters, bowing deeply. "This humble truth-seeker is not such a one as the discerning recruiters seek--he has not that expertise that they require. Here is such a one as the spirits speak to when they choose; this one himself has no talents. But he nevertheless begs to be permitted to take passage with honored recruiters: he can assure them that, though he is an incompetent bumbler, his discretion can be relied upon. This one has reasons for undertaking the journey, and if the worthy recruiters deem him unsuitable for their purposes, then this one can pay his own way."

"No, that will be no problem."

"Alright, everyone come along now.

With that the men head out the door towards the doors.

http://www.enworld.org/forum/living...-crawl-dm-darwinofmind-judge.html#post5037293

Last edited:

Remove ads