• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

New Tavern Thread: The Hanged Man

ukingsken

First Post
A tall Dragonborn wearing full plate mail walks into the bar and addresses the crowd in a booming voice shouting over the din.

The Iron General, lord of the Kingdom of Jade, seeks two soldiers to bolster the ranks of an expeditionary force. If any of you are interested please speak with me.

He then grabs a seat at the and and orders a hot cup of tea.

[Sblock=OOC] I have had two of my plaers drop out of my adventure. I'm looking for 2 members to fill out our party. We have a swordmage, a Cleric, a Warlock, a Paladin. We lost a warlock and a rogue. Anyone interested should post here IC and message me! Thanks![/sblock]

Yishim has been nursing his drink while whittling away at a small block of wood with his dagger. He sweeps the sawdust onto the floor and goes to sit next to the dragonborn.

I'm no soldier, but my arcane skills and spellcraft can often turn the tide of a battle when paired with the right companions. I've heard much of the Kingdom of Jade, and would support your just cause against the Oni..

Yishim

Katana_Geldar

First Post
Firete is rather startled by the new arrival, but on hearing what the dragonborn said walks and stands by his table.

I am no soldier either, my lord, though I have travelled with them and my own skills have often helped. Please tell me more about what you require,

BenBrown

First Post
Fenwick leaps up enthusiastically and stomps over to the dragonborn's table, crashing down cheerfully on a bench.

Fenwick no military experience. But can make grievous bodily harm with axe! Also can talk! Chief negotiator! You want to buy hides?

Katana_Geldar

First Post
Firete sits across the table form the dragonborn, after first giving another rather nervous glance around the tavern. I served as the bard for a knight as well as his envoy, though I have since left my patron. In addition, combat is no stranger to me, though it would not be called my natural forte. My knowledge, skills and verses are at the disposal of you and your master. I admit though, I cannot be more definite in this resume knowing little of your errand in these lands.

Yishim regards the dragonborn and Firete and takes a chair.

The musician and I can no doubt make a difference in any altercation, but we'll need someone else's sharp steel and hard head to get in a killing blow. What is your proposal?

BenBrown

First Post
Fenwick, having lost the thread of the conversation, stomps off and attempts to sell his hides to random persons in the tavern.

Theroc

First Post
Into the Hanged Man Inn stepped Rujah Neth, a powerfully built Dragonborn of somewhat unconventional hue. His colorations closely resembled those of a green dragon, his musculature obviously marking him as a melee combatant. With a smile, he took a seat a slight ways from other, observing for now.

Remove ads