New Terminator from Cameron will ignore all but T1 and T2

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Part of the canon is that Sarah Conner burned out all records of her existence. CCTV might work if the machines knew which face to look for.
While true, we all know that it is a LOT harder to erase yourself from the electronic eyes of the world than a non-hacker is likely to be able to do.

Ovinomancer

No flips for you!
While true, we all know that it is a LOT harder to erase yourself from the electronic eyes of the world than a non-hacker is likely to be able to do.
She taught John to hack, and he seemed pretty good at it. But, regardless of how hard it might be, it's established that it was done. So, then, they did a hard thing.

Eltab

Lord of the Hidden Layer
Which would be tricky given that Skynet doesn't even know what she looks like.

Upon arrival in the past, look up her Facebook account. (Presumably a computer would be good at algorithms to search the Web.) Memorize her picture(s). Head for a "New You Look" beauty salon. Break in after business hours. Arnold emerging attired in hair extenders, a blouse / jeans and some padding on his hips should provide the necessary element of comic relief in the movie.
IF the Sarah-Terminator survives real-Sarah's death, its programming is to then infect the Internet with disabling viruses, to prevent the humans from achieving the technological capability to sabotage future-Skynet ... and hope the virused Internet does not infect proto-Skynet itself (oops). Or maybe Skynet's murderous streak is the product of the virusing?

As I said, Skynet isn't sophisticated enough for this - and is too busy trying to coordinate a war all by itself anyways - but how much fun we could have if Skynet WAS up to the task.

Eltab

Lord of the Hidden Layer
Well you make sure the resistance doesn’t send anyone/thing back too.
Room 222. Contents: Time Machine.
WARNING: Use once against your enemies then destroy immediately, so your enemies cannot capture it in your future and use it against YOU, in your present or the past.

I think there is an "If I Was the Evil Overlord" point that touches upon this, now I'll have to look it up.

Remove ads