• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

New to pbp player looking for a D&D 3.x game.

Ion

Explorer
All right, you sold me. I've done enough studying for tonight. Laundry is almost done...Now it's time to come up with a game idea for a campaign.

Ion

Explorer
and what a relief it is...having clean clothes to wear.

Laundry is evil... just look at it, it turned our gaming conversation into a conversation about laundry. There must be a curse involved. :p

Bront

The man with the probe
Ion said:
Cool, I'll keep my eye open for those types too.

I would probably need more knowledge of Eberron than "It's the new WOTC setting" to play in your game though wouldn't I?
It wouldn't hurt, but much of what you might need to know can be read online, they've made some of it public. Never hurts to check.

Bront

The man with the probe
Nonlethal Force said:
Hey, if you feel like starting your own and you set the game to be a post/day kinda thing, I'd consider it. Of course, I prefer homebrew myself rather than all that Eberron, Realms, or Greyhawk stuff. I like to learn the world as I go.

I may have an opening for a cleric in one of my games if you are interested. [I'll know by SAT if you are interested.] Alignment restriction is GOOD only. Character must worship Pelor for the game concept. If you are interested, look in my sig and read up on the homebrew information and get a feel for the world. I can certainly keep you on the ALT list if you are interested. Oh - and I say I'll know by SAT because I've got a SAT deadline for the character sheets in the game and I currently have two players (of seven) who have not finished one. One player has it done (just not typed) and I'm pretty confident they'll get it submitted. The other player may also get it in - there are five days left - but I haven't heard from the player for a few days either. Like I said, the player has the right to the space, but if you want on the first alternate list I would be willing to consider you.
Wow, the other 4 clerics aren't enough?

Nonlethal Force

First Post
Bront said:
Wow, the other 4 clerics aren't enough?

Other four clerics? As of right now ... if the cleric is a no-show the closest thing the party has to a person with healing abilities is a second level paladin whose taken levels in sorcerer and therefore is inneligible to continue their paladinness!

Scotley said:
I've got an idea for a new demon lord called downytide...

Or, perhaps ...

... May I intrude you to the new BBEG .... (drumroll) .... SNUGGLE the Fiendish Awakened Dire Bear.

:D

Borson

First Post
Ion said:
All right, you sold me. I've done enough studying for tonight. Laundry is almost done...Now it's time to come up with a game idea for a campaign.

I'll join it! I am new to this also, we can learn it together! I was just coming up with my own post and saw this one, so I figured I would see what you said LOL

What shall you name it? (not "Dirty laundry" please) :p

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads