• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

New WOTC computer game annoucement

borc killer

First Post
Steel_Wind said:
Turns out however, that Vista sucks and gamers generally don't want to install it - let alone use it to access MS Live! marketplace.

Every PC game I have runs great on Vista 64 and ever device I own worked right out of the box. Would I get a few more frames per sec in XP? Yea. but 50+ FPS is plenty for me. If you are hard core first person shooter guy that has to have the absolute latest software and gear then definitely wait for SP1 for Vista… other than that no reason to stick with XP. *shrug*

Also I would love to be able to access some of the online content on my Xbox on my PC and I am sure that will happen. The media center extension works fabulous right now and I don’t see any reason in the world they could not just put a remote desktop client on it which would make my life even easier. But that might piss off some of their partners. Something Apple does not have to worry about.

All in all using XNA to dev stuff is a great thing because it is easy to move from PC to Xbox and the more that can use it the better.

MarauderX

Explorer
Steel_Wind said:
Turns out however, that Vista sucks and gamers generally don't want to install it - let alone use it to access MS Live! marketplace. Ah well. No bold technology marketing plan survives contact with the enemy. And when it comes to Vista, few plans have survived intact.

Huh. Seemless operation here.

Remove ads