• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

News for Sovereign Stone Fans

balrog21

First Post
Hi All,
John Prescott-President of White Silver Publishing here, and I just wanted to let all the Sovereign Stone fans know that we will be picking up Larry Elmore's Sovereign Stone line and publishing it within the coming few months. A full blown press release will be on our website tommorrow. You can view it here: www.whitesilverpublishing.com
Sincerely,
John Prescott

DaWizard

First Post
Here is the Press Release

* * * Press Release * * *
* * * For Release: Immediate * * *

Date: Thursday, February23, 2005

White Silver Publishing, Inc. to sign Elmore Productions to Create new 3.5 Sovereign Stone RPG Line.

McComb, MS: February 23, 2005 – White Silver Publishing has signed Elmore Productions, Inc. to produce its critically acclaimed Sovereign Stone RPG line.:) Based on the novel by Margaret Weis, this new game line will be updated to use the new 3.5 d20 system.

John Prescott, President of White Silver Publishing stated.:) “It is an honor to work with the talents of Larry Elmore and his staff of veteran writers.:) The Sovereign Stone RPG is a rich and exciting fantasy world with thousands of player’s world wide, and we are honored to publish such a unique game line!”

Larry Elmore, Stated, “I am excited to see that the Sovereign Stone game line will continue on.”, stated Larry Elmore, “I have always enjoyed working on this game world and look forward to adding my unique, darker, spin on upcoming products.”

White Silver Publishing is currently searching for talented designers and design house firms to create inventive and lucrative new RPG lines.:) If you or your company is looking for a dedicated publishing firm that can market and print your gaming ideas, then log on to www.whitesilverpublishing.com/submistions.html and download an idea submission form.

White Silver Publishing will be reviewing potential game lines at this years GAMA trade Show. :)If you or your company would like to set up an appointment, please contact Wayne Sykes at wayne_s@whitesilverpublishing.com

Contact Information:
John Prescott – President – White Silver Publishing
Phone – 601-250-0144
E-Mail – johnp@whitesilverpubishing.com

White Silver Publishing is a Delaware Corporation based in McComb, MS which publishes games for the adventure game market. For more information about White Silver Publishing, Inc. log on to www.whitesilverpublishing.com

Sir Trent

Explorer
Just you wait...

Just wait until you see the twisted stuff Larry is adding to Sov Stone. Not only will the previous line be continued, there are plans for expansions in some pretty spectacular directions.

trancejeremy

Adventurer
Hmmm. I liked the setting as it was. I never liked the impending Taan invasion stuff. Too dark for me (as they were really really not nice critters). Guess this isn't for me.

Remove ads