• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

news page - error?

fba827

Adventurer
Don't know if it's already been noted...

But since I logged in (about 10 minutes ago) and load up the main news page (www.enworld.org) I don't get the news stuff (the middle column).. I get a bunch of code instead:

DB Error: getArticles: 1030: Got error 28 from table handler
SELECT nuke_stories.pn_aid AS "aid", nuke_stories.pn_bodytext AS "bodytext", nuke_stories_cat.pn_themeoverride AS "catthemeoverride", nuke_stories.pn_catid AS "cid", nuke_stories_cat.pn_title AS "cattitle", nuke_stories.pn_comments AS "comments", nuke_stories.pn_counter AS "counter", nuke_stories.pn_hometext AS "hometext", nuke_stories.pn_informant AS "informant", nuke_stories.pn_notes AS "notes", nuke_stories.pn_sid AS "sid", nuke_stories.pn_themeoverride AS "themeoverride", nuke_topics.pn_topicid AS "tid", nuke_stories.pn_time AS "time", DATE_FORMAT(DATE_ADD(nuke_stories.pn_time,INTERVAL 0 HOUR),'%Y-%m-%d') AS "storydate", nuke_stories.pn_title AS "title", nuke_topics.pn_topicname AS "topicname", nuke_topics.pn_topicimage AS "topicimage", nuke_topics.pn_topictext AS "topictext", nuke_topics.pn_counter AS "tcounter", DATE_ADD(nuke_stories.pn_time,INTERVAL 0 HOUR) AS "unixtime", nuke_stories.pn_withcomm AS "withcomm" FROM nuke_stories LEFT JOIN nuke_stories_cat ON nuke_stories.pn_catid = nuke_stories_cat.pn_catid LEFT JOIN nuke_topics ON nuke_stories.pn_topic = nuke_topics.pn_topicid WHERE nuke_stories.pn_ihome=0 AND DATE_FORMAT(DATE_ADD(nuke_stories.pn_time,INTERVAL 0 HOUR),'%Y-%m-%d')>DATE_FORMAT(DATE_ADD(DATE_ADD(Now(),INTERVAL 0 HOUR),INTERVAL -2 DAY),'%Y-%m-%d') ORDER BY storydate DESC, nuke_topics.pn_topicname ASC

Anyway, just an fyi in case one of the admin-types has not already been made aware of it. :)

(if they do already know, then, by all means, ignore this post and go back to whatever you were doing :)

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Hmm... not having much luck. I'm following Blacksway's instructions on how to repair a table in the database, but every time I repair the culprit table, it immediately breaks again. Seems the problem must be elsewhere.

Morrus said:
Hmm... not having much luck. I'm following Blacksway's instructions on how to repair a table in the database, but every time I repair the culprit table, it immediately breaks again. Seems the problem must be elsewhere.

Did you try putting a book under the leg?

Remove ads