• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

News Post Removed?

brendanmcguigan

First Post
I tried posting a news item (the release of our first product) yesterday, and when I logged in today to check on it, I noticed it wasn't there.

I was hoping whoever removed it could let me know what I did wrong, or if it was just a mistake. I just don't want to repost if somehow I screwed up.

Thanks!

Old Fezziwig

Well, that was a real trip for biscuits.
I just checked the queue now and didn't see it there, so I went ahead and posted the information from what you've got in your signature. It should be on the front page now. I have no idea what happened as far as whether it was on our end or yours, but it's easy enough to delete a second post if you submit it twice (or PM me, and I'll check up on it).

Nick

brendanmcguigan

First Post
Thank you very much, Nick! It was most likely a problem on my end -- I just wanted to make sure, rather than simply reposting something that had violated some rule I didn't realize.

Thanks again.

Remove ads