• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Newthread.php error

DanMcS

Explorer
I've tried a couple of times to post a new thread in House Rules, it hasn't worked yet. Glad somebody else has noticed the same kind of problem.

Edit: Just tried clearing out all my cookies and logging back in, still isn't working. Server sure is snappy, though, otherwise. Nice job in the main, you admin-type people. :)

Edit 2: Before the server move, weren't some of the forums locked for a while? None of that is still on, is it? Just a thought.

Last edited:

Old Fezziwig

a man builds a city with banks and cathedrals
I'm having this problem in the news forums — I've managed to get some news up, but it's not accepting a lot of it. I'll keep on trying.

Nick

johnsemlak

First Post
Kajamba Lion said:
I'm having this problem in the news forums — I've managed to get some news up, but it's not accepting a lot of it. I'll keep on trying.

Nick

Ditto for me. I've tried at least a dozen times in the d20 News forum

Old Fezziwig

a man builds a city with banks and cathedrals
I've given up for the time being — I tried fifteen different ways with one news item and couldn't get it to post. I'll try again later. I've got some shovelling to do...

Nick

Michael Morris

First Post
A new, possible related error is cropping up. Occassionally redirects and links to new posts turn up blank. Cause unknown. I hope it isn't what I think it is.

Remove ads