Next Ceramic DM?

RangerWickett said:
What I want to do is compile Ceramic DM stories into pdfs, sell them, and have the proceeds go to advertising and supporting the ENnies. Only writers who say they're okay with this will have their stories used.

Cool with me. Although, all things considered, I'd like my third story from time-before-last ("Witchy Woman") to be purged from the system and a stake put through its remains. Would we have a chance to edit them to clean up stuff a bit?

I'd wondered about suggesting this before, but I was stumped as to how you'd include the pictures....

Macbeth

First Post
Eeralai said:
Just to let you know how busy BSF is at work, they are now bribing the spouses of the employees with flowers and promises of sending us on vacations when the project is all done. Hopefully, though, BSF will pipe up with an estimate of when Ceramic DM will happen :)

RangerWickett, how are the stories going to be chosen for the PDF. Is it only going to be people who have won the Ceramic DM?
And BSF still runs a great gaming session every week. Too bad I'll miss most of them over the summer...

Not sure if I'l be in for the next Ceramic DM, since my new job affords me considerably less slacking time then my old one, but I'll reconsider when sign up starts.

As for the collected PDF, if you're interested in any of my stories, I'd be happy to let them go. Another pass for a few quick edits would be nice, but I'm not ashamed of the stories I've written (or at least the good stories... Some of last round on the other hand... ugh).

BSF

Explorer
I hope there is interest! :) Actually, I was making some edits to the FAQ last night while I was running some server backups in the background. I need to finish the changes and hopefully add missing stories.

Eeralai and I are also getting ready to move our family so I am trying to figure out how to work around that. I hesitate to say anything concrete, but I am pushing to open signups here at the end of the month. At this point, it doesn't make sense to cross anything through Memorial Day since it is likely some of the writers would be on vacation at that time anyway.

MarauderX

Explorer
RangerWickett said:
Sound good?

Consider anything I have written as a donation to the ENWorld coffers, if it's worthy of publishing.

And add me to the list of those interested in competing whenever the next contest comes to fruition.

orchid blossom

Explorer
RangerWickett said:
What I want to do is compile Ceramic DM stories into pdfs, sell them, and have the proceeds go to advertising and supporting the ENnies. Only writers who say they're okay with this will have their stories used.

Sound good?

You're welcome to anything of mine that you'd like. I personally would recommend the first story I ever wrote. It's all been downhill from there. ;) Seriously though, anything you guys want in your PDF you're welcome to.

I'll be sitting out Ceramic DM until after my wedding, too much stuff to do! Good luck to this rounds writers when it's up and running. I'll be reading. :)

Remove ads