• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Next session?

The_Universe

First Post
I suppose a session this weekend is not out of the question, but my plan was to continue our semi-established trend of playing once every two weeks. This, of course, means that the next session would be the weekend of September 23-25.

But, as I said, I won't rule out a session for this weekend.

On the other hand, there is a comics convention in Baltimore this saturday and sunday, and I'd like to go to it, since despite an enduring love of comics, I have never been to a con that celebrated their existence.

Plus Penny-Arcade will be there.

What's everyone else's thoughts? Pretty much everyone but me has regular access to the internet, so fill me in with you own thoughts/ideas.

Additionally, it might be nice to go to the Maryland Renaissance festival sometime this month. It's a good time.

cuteasaurus

First Post
Our first exam is Monday, so I wasn't thinking about playing this weekend. The weekend after sounds pretty good though.

I've seen the ads for the Comic-Con, but I guess I forgot it was this weekend. If you end up coming up for it, you should let us know.

AIM-54

First Post
I won't be here the weekend of the 23-25, as I'll be in New England. It's Nico's little sister's birthday and I have to make an appearance. :p

AIM-54

First Post
The_Universe said:
Well then, due to our low player population, we should probably wait until a time you *will* be around. Eh?

NO!!! I demand you play without me!! DEMAND! :p

The weekend following works for me. :)

Remove ads