• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

NFL Week 3

drothgery

First Post
Crothian said:
I wish they'd play the Steelers game that got delayed to the 8:30 hour or at least show it somewhere.....:(
That would mean that someone outside of Miami and Pittsburgh actually wanted to watch the Dolphins or the Steelers.:)

Stone Angel

First Post
Damn what a game between the Colts and the Packers. I was at a wedding and everytime I would leave one team would score. Glad we could hold on to that one. We were starting to wane a little.

Jaguars looking great, what a defense!
Seattle just good lord...Nuff Said

Just got back from the wedding so I am going to go find some more info!!

The Seraph of Earth and Stone

Mystery Man

First Post
Sounding off

Finally! My Fantasy Football one-two punch Trent Green/Tony Gonzales combo pays off! Of course it's against the Texans, and they lose anyway...

This is why I hate the Chiefs and I hate the Chiefs!!

----

This whole "who's the best quarter back" BS they had yesterday during the Green Bay-Colts game really got on my nerves. We definitly know which team has the better defense.

----

Mike Vick once again proves that he's overrated and inconsistent. I honestly do not understand the love affair the media has with him.

----

What is UP with this death metal, goth, post apocolyptic, road warrior BS with the Raiders? This image is getting OLD!!! Frankly it scares the bejesus out of me.

----

The 49ers are shut out. Shut out..!!! :eek: :confused: :eek: Oooooh how the mighty have fallen!! I never approved the firing of Mariuchi, of course no one asked me....

Joe Montana where are you in our darkest hour?!?

----

McNabb finally has a "guy" that he can win games with. Too bad the "guy" is a cornhole. I predict his cornholiness will come out sooner or later. Still, watch out for the Eagles this year.

----

Seawho? OMG, fear Mike Holmgren and his 'Hawks. Of course Koren Robinson only gets me one point on my FF team. He's fired.

---

All of the Florida teams are sucking this year. This delights me to no end.....

Laurel

First Post
Album Cover X said:
To Eagles fans... I respect the 3-0 record and McNabb... but your Eagles are just like the 80s Browns... championship game appearances and that as far as it goes.. nothing less, nothing more...
Come on! In the game this past Sunday they got a touchdown with thier long snapper!!!! :)
Though he got soo excited for his most likely only career touchdown that he snapped the ball from the end zone as his dance :lol: ... causing a slight pentalty :eek:

Here's to hoping dallas stomps the redskins tonight on thier home turf!

Last edited:

GlassJaw

Hero
I found your post very scary Mystery Man because it sounded like I wrote it! I pretty much agreed with everything you said.

Mike Vick once again proves that he's overrated and inconsistent. I honestly do not understand the love affair the media has with him.

So true. Great athlete, average QB at best. Not to be too much of a homer, but the Pats played awful against the Cards and still blew them out. Vick and Atl are supposed to Next Big Thing and they only manage 6 points against them? It goes to show how good the Pats really are.

That goes for Week 3 in general. The Pats had a bye so I was forced to watch some other games. In doing so I realized that there was a lot of BAD football this weekend. The Pats are easily the best team in the NFL.

The 49ers are shut out. Shut out..!!! Oooooh how the mighty have fallen

Don't expect it to get any better very soon either. The problem with them is their owner - he just doesn't care.

McNabb finally has a "guy" that he can win games with. Too bad the "guy" is a cornhole. I predict his cornholiness will come out sooner or later. Still, watch out for the Eagles this year.

I still think they McNabb and the Eagles are overrated. I predict they get beat by the Seahawks in the championship game.

Of course Koren Robinson only gets me one point on my FF team. He's fired

Tell me about it. The only guy I have that's doing anything Roy Williams. Not that boy can play.

Crothian

First Post
Mystery Man said:
Finally! My Fantasy Football one-two punch Trent Green/Tony Gonzales combo pays off! Of course it's against the Texans, and they lose anyway...

This is why I hate the Chiefs and I hate the Chiefs!!

Ya, Chiefs really are not looking that good. WEll, next they have Baltimore and after that a bye. So, maybe that can fix something, anything then.

This whole "who's the best quarter back" BS they had yesterday during the Green Bay-Colts game really got on my nerves. We definitly know which team has the better defense.

Well, that's what happens when you have two of the top QB's facing off. It really wasn't that bad.

They are 3-0 and while Vick is still learning as he's still young, he shows great promise. That's why they like him so much, he shows he has the talernt he just needs to get better at it.

What is UP with this death metal, goth, post apocolyptic, road warrior BS with the Raiders? This image is getting OLD!!! Frankly it scares the bejesus out of me.

Hasn't this been going on with them for like 30 years? Its their image, the fans really get into it and it makes good television. The image is not getting old, people really still like it

The 49ers are shut out. Shut out..!!! :eek: :confused: :eek: Oooooh how the mighty have fallen!! I never approved the firing of Mariuchi, of course no one asked me....

Joe Montana where are you in our darkest hour?!?

Its not Joe's darkest hour, his hours are over. All temas go through good and bad times, its just their turn.

finally has a "guy" that he can win games with. Too bad the "guy" is a cornhole. I predict his cornholiness will come out sooner or later. Still, watch out for the Eagles this year.

We shall see what happens after they loose. Everyone gets along when they win.

OMG, fear Mike Holmgren and his 'Hawks. Of course Koren Robinson only gets me one point on my FF team. He's fired.

Maybe the scariest team in the NFC

the Florida teams are sucking this year. This delights me to no end.....

Except Jacksonville sitting at 3-0

TracerBullet42

First Post
My poor, poor Bears...

Jonathan Quinn will now lead us.

JONATHAN QUINN!

That is, of course, until next week when HE get's hurt too...

Doomed, I say...doomed.

Storminator

First Post
What have the Eagles done to make people think they're overrated?!? I mean besides crush everyone they've played? Is this insane troll logic?

And people love Vick because he can do things no one else can. Look at the Falcons last year. No heart, no effort, no chance. Vick, despite his obvious flaws, makes everyone on his team believe. That's huge. That's why they've nearly matched last year's win total.

PS

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads