• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

NG vs. NE: Neutral Evil is Victorious!

Greybar

No Trouble at All
Michaela does...
[sblock]
Std: CLW on self (use 5/7, right?)
Free: then Aura of Protection up (note Holy Aura has expired)
MEA from 20n35e5z to 60n55e0z (flying, but skimming the ground) at half-speed moving silently. If she sees Venckman on the way, we'll need to change course.
[/sblock]

PJSlavner

Explorer
Greybar[sblock]right

Michaela heals 7 HP up to 20 HP. When she gets to her destination, she sees that the stone floor is completely torn up and gone at the 5-foot square 60N60E, leaving bare earth exposed. Of course, only Michaela knows about this; no one else from Neutral Good knows about it.[/sblock]Venckman[sblock]You do not hear anything. You lead off round 125.[/sblock]

Infiniti2000

First Post
Greybar: Ah, I see what you mean. Yeah, by virtue of the AoO Venckman got, obviously invisibility was useless.

Venckman does something. [sblock] Shadow Shift some dancing images, then continue westward movement into the neighboring cloud, looking for Michaela. He tooks a full sweep of the cloud, ending up at 15n25e5z heading northeast -- unless Michaela is found of course. [/sblock]

PJSlavner

Explorer
Round 125

Venckman[sblock]You do not find anyone. Six images appear.[/sblock]Greybar[sblock]Michaela hears movement, but she cannot tell from which direction it is coming. It is your turn.[/sblock]

Greybar

No Trouble at All
Michaela's crafty plan is...

[sblock]
Readied action: if Venckman appears (i.e. gets within 5" given the visibility in the cloud), move to 110n55e15z
[/sblock]

PJSlavner

Explorer
Venckman[sblock]You do not hear anything.[/sblock]Greybar[sblock]That would provoke an AoO because you cannot ready a withdrawal action.[/sblock]

Infiniti2000

First Post
Venckman does something superspecial: [sblock] fly east to 15n90e5z (65ft), then northeast one square (5ft), then north 20ft to 40n95e5z (90ft). If still no sign, continue north 35ft to 75n95e5z, northwest 35ft to 100n70e5z, then west 20ft to 100n50e5z (another 90ft total). If at all possible, veer towards Michaela to be adjacent. [/sblock]

Greybar

No Trouble at All
GM
[sblock]
Good point. The idea of the tactic requires I can see my opponent coming in from out of reach. I'll be glad to go with that now and remember it for the future.
[/sblock]

PJSlavner

Explorer
Round 126

Venckman[sblock]You do not find anyone.[/sblock]Greybar[sblock]Michaela hears movement, but she does not know where it is coming from. It is her turn in round 126.[/sblock]

Remove ads