Night (A d20 Modern/Future Campaign Setting)

Well... what would be best for a werewolf? Kill everybody in the room before they can even start drawing their guns, or survive in case anybody gets lucky in the draw and then then drawing a bead-and THEN kill everybody in the room?

kronos182

Adventurer
Well... what would be best for a werewolf? Kill everybody in the room before they can even start drawing their guns, or survive in case anybody gets lucky in the draw and then then drawing a bead-and THEN kill everybody in the room?

Well.. Could give them some defense bonus in the form of like deflection or the like.. so a suit of light armour, which adjusts its size for when they change, which grants a deflection bonus against range attacks so they don't have to worry as much about being gunned down as they charge into combat?

Or something that enhances their melee capabilities.. similar to the Orso's flaming claws and any melee weapon they hold? bursts in speed maybe?

Kobold Boots

Banned
Banned
First, kudos to the people working on this. It's great stuff and I'm really impressed with the work going into it.

Second, if you ever want to monetize any of this, you need to think seriously about not putting it up in the public domain.

That said, back to regular programming.

kronos182

Adventurer
A piece of heavy armour for bringing the really big guns to the field.

Mortis Commercianter (Death Dealer)
Death Dealer armour is a set of large heavy armour, even more so than Templar battle armour, covered in heavy plates. The joints are also hydraulically enhanced for supporting heavy weights of large weapons. The death dealer also a piece of new experimental equipment, in the form of an arcane-electro generator. The arcane-electro generator stores and generates electrical power for the hydraulic and gyro support system and also the arcane enhancements.
Death dealer armoured squads are elite units that use the heaviest weapons possible to bring proper death to the undead hordes. A squad of death dealers making their approach upon a battlefield is usually more than enough to cause undead hordes and their allies to break ranks before they unleash their awesome weaponry. These units are usually assigned weapons such as miniguns, light vehicle or mech weapons such as the D21 stake launcher. They also come with various magical systems to help keep the user alive and fighting until the bitter end. A partially folding shield is mounted on the arm that doesn't have the weapon mounted on. It's designed so that as the user holds up the weapon and supports it with the shield arm, the shield provides more protection to the torso, helping to deflect incoming attacks.

Magus Facio HKA Mortis Commercianter Battle Armor (Heavy Armor Prof.)
Type: Tactical
Equipment Bonus: +9
Nonprof. Bonus: +3
Maximum Dex Bonus: +2
Armor Penalty: -8
Arcane Spell Failure:
Speed (30 ft.): 15 ft.
Weight: 62 lbs.
PDC: 43
Restriction: Illegal (+4)

Mortis Commercianter Battle Armor features the Integrated Equipment (Night Vision Goggles) Gadget, the Integrated Equipment (Gas Mask) Gadget, and the Integrated Equipment (Walkie-Talkie, Professional) Gadget, all of which are located in the helmet. These Gadgets are unremoveable, and cannot be added again. Hydraulic, gyro and clamp system on the arms allows the user to carry and use huge sized weapons as if they were large, and autofire attacks have their penalties reduced by 1. The user must still have proper proficiencies to properly use the weapon. Constant magical enhancing effect that grants the user +6 to Strength. While wearing the suit the user treats weapons and ammo attached to the armour as their light load even if it is in their medium load. A shield mounted on the support arm provides +2 Defense when deployed. As long as the user is proficient in its use, he/she doesn't suffer from penalties of attacking with the shield deployed. Also, once a day, for 3 rounds, the user can cast stoneskin, granting damage reduction 10/- against all physical damage. This includes slashing, bludgeoning, piercing and ballistic damage. With the shield deployed and as long as the user doesn't move, the user can activate a magical deflection field. This field grants a +4 deflection bonus against all ranged attacks and +4 bonus against any magical affects that the user does not want to affect him. The gauntlets of the armour allow the user to make lethal unarmed strikes, and the shield makes a good bludgeon, making the user be considered armed even without a weapon.
Mount: The user's main arm, usually the right, is designed with clamps and mounts to support heavy weapons, such as .50 cal heavy machine guns, 7.62mm or 8mm miniguns, the heavy D21 stake launcher, or other 1 slot mech scale weapons. The back mounts will support a large ammunition drum, usually in the range of several hundred to a thousand rounds, depending on the size of the caliber. For mech based weapons, take the amount of ammunition the base unit carries. For example, the D21 stake launcher carries 4 belts of 50 stakes for a total of 200 stakes. Weapons are sold separately.

Sanity97

First Post
I sought of just found it, I was looking for a vampire campaign and found it a week ago. I've been reading it since then, but if more information about the setting could be made, I would be grateful

kronos182

Adventurer
I sought of just found it, I was looking for a vampire campaign and found it a week ago. I've been reading it since then, but if more information about the setting could be made, I would be grateful

Unfortunately the creator of this setting hasn't been around for almost 6 years.
I've got no problem creating gear and such for it, or other campaigns, but I don't know the direction the creator was going with this setting before he disappeared.
If you want to continue it, I guess that'd be OK?

Sanity97

First Post
I would really appreciate you putting in the effort, if the original creator is gone, I might even help (even though I am not good at this sort of thing)

But all the help you could give me would be appreciated

kronos182

Adventurer
I would really appreciate you putting in the effort, if the original creator is gone, I might even help (even though I am not good at this sort of thing)

But all the help you could give me would be appreciated

I've got a lot of gear, mech, vehicles, feats, skills, soon some spells and psionics, and templates over here http://www.enworld.org/forum/showthread.php?474869-Kronos-s-d20-Stuff
Not a whole lot vampire/werewolf specific outside of what I've posted here, but a few.
I also take requests, such as on the Coreline thread.

Remove ads